Cylinder Pressure Indexing
Cylinder pressure indexing refers to the measurement of the prevailing internal pressure in cylinders of internal combustion engines. The pressure is displayed as a function of the crankshaft angle and allows the thermodynamic process to be optimized.
TraNET® FE 2044 or 8 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® FE 4048 to 16 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® PPCCompact all-in-one data acquisition instrument for up to 24 channels suitable for laboratory or field use.More
TraNET® EPC4 to 32 channel high speed data acquisition system ideally suited for large data streams.More
TranAX® Universal DAQ Software
The TranAX® 4 data acquisition software turns your measurement hardware into a measurement solution. With TranAX® you get the maximum out of the Elsys measurement hardware:
- Easy configuration of channel and trigger settings, display of waveforms in customizable waveform displays, even of very large data sets.
- Various scalar-functions and an integrated formula editor for calculations are available for post processing analysis.
- Repetitive sequences can be automated with the help of the measurement flow control.
- For measurement reports TranAX has a documentation window to create printable reports.
- For further data processing, the measurement data can be exported to Matlab, Python or other programming languages and tools.