Universal Amplifier for Acoustic Emission Analysis
Preamplifier for Acoustic Emission Sensors from various Manufacturers
The AE-Amp amplifier is a universal preamplifier for acoustic emission (Acoustic Emission) sensors from various manufacturers. The AE amp can be used with passive, JFET, ICP / IEPE or constant voltage sensors.
The AE-Amp has two independent channels and is available in either a boxed version or a rack-mountable module. Each channel has 4 gain levels: 0 dB, 20 dB, 40 dB and 60 dB. These can be set mechanically on the front or via the USB / RS485 interface.
The input stage is AC coupled at a lower filter cutoff frequency of 25 kHz. Thus, signal components in the audible range are largely filtered out. The upper bandwidth is between 1 and 3 MHz depending on the amplification level.
If the connected sensor is also used as an actuator, it is possible to switch off the amplification stage via software and to connect an additionally connected high-voltage pulser to the sensor input.
- 2 independent channels per module
- Switchable amplifier stages: 0 dB, 20 dB, 40 dB and 60 dB per channel
- 1 MHz bandwidth at gain 60 dB
- Low noise
- High voltage pulser input (500 V)
- USB / RS485 software interface for the configuration of all settings
- 2-channel rack insert module AE-Amp
- Amp-BU-20-AE Base Unit (for up to 10 modules / 20 channels)
- USB interface (emulated COM port) for accessing all installed amplifier (Internally over RS485)
- 2-channel module AE-Amp-Box
- USB interface (emulated COM port)
- External power supply
AE-Amp Order Information
|Amp-BU-20-AE||Amplifier Base Unit for max 10 AE-Amp Modules (20 channels)||USB|
|AE-Amp||2-Channel Amplifier Rack insert Module||RS485|
|AE-Amp-Box||2-Channel Amplifier module in external box, incl. external power supply||USB|