1000:1 voltage attenuator, 3 channel
The Elsys high voltage attenuators can be universally used for data acquisition devices of all manufacturers. Due to the possibility to adjust the DC and AC range individually, a precision of up to 0.1 percent is achieved.
- Input: 3x 4mm safety socket, contact protected according to IEC/EN 61010-1
- 1 Socket 4 mm (protective earth)
- Attenuation: 1000 : 1
- Input impedance: 20 MΩ, 12 pF
- Vmax : 1000 V Cat.III
- 6kV test voltage
DC to 60 Hz: ± 0.5 % :
< 1.1 kHz: ± 1.0 %: > 1.1 kHz: ± 0.3 dB
- Dimensions: 95 x 165 x 35 mm, 0.4 kg
- Output: 3x BNC connectors
Attention: The input impedance of the measuring device must be 1 MΩ!
TraNET® EPC4 to 32 channel high speed data acquisition system ideally suited for large data streams.More
TraNET® FE 4048 to 16 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® PPCCompact all-in-one data acquisition instrument for up to 24 channels suitable for laboratory or field use.More