Turnkey Data Logger
With the EL-DAQ measurement solution the user gets a full configured and tested NI® compactDAQ® chassis. Depending on the number of modules needed the 1-Slot cDAQ-9181, 4-Slot cDAQ-9185 or the 8-Slot cDAQ-9188 can be used. The cDAQ® chassis is connected over Ethernet with the measurement computer on which the measurement software is running. From the measurement computer the DAQ hardware can be accessed from TranAX. The user gets a turnkey universal measurement system.
Compatible cDAQ Modules
• Thermocouple NI-9210 & NI-9211
• RDT NI-9216 & NI-9217
• Analog Input NI-9202
• High Voltage 400/800 V NI-9242 & NI-9244
• Strain Gauge NI-9237
- max. sampling rate: 10 kHz
- TranAX 4.2 or higher is needed
TranAX® Universal DAQ Software
The TranAX® 4 data acquisition software turns your measurement hardware into a measurement solution. With TranAX® you get the maximum out of the Elsys measurement hardware:
- Easy configuration of channel and trigger settings, display of waveforms in customizable waveform displays, even of very large data sets.
- Various scalar-functions and an integrated formula editor for calculations are available for post processing analysis.
- Repetitive sequences can be automated with the help of the measurement flow control.
- For measurement reports TranAX has a documentation window to create printable reports.
- For further data processing, the measurement data can be exported to Matlab, Python or other programming languages and tools.