High Speed Data Acquisition System
The Elsys data acquisition system TraNET EPC is excellently suited for high-precision measurements in industrial environments. The scalable system can be expanded up to 32 analog input channels in one housing. The TPCE or TPCE-LE high-speed data acquisition cards can be used and combined for this purpose. Several units can also be connected and synchronised with the help of the Elsys SyncLink box.
- 19” Rack Housing
- Windows 10 64 Bit
- SSD HD in 4-way removable bay
- PCIe Backplane
- Intel i5 or better CPU, 8 GB RAM
- USB3, Display-Port, VGA,2xGBit, Audio
- Customer-specific adaptations possible
- Up to 32 channels ground-related or 16 channels differential
- Up to 240 MS/s sampling rate
- Up to 16 bit resolution
- Up to 128 MS memory per channel
- Data streaming up to 1’000 GB/s possible (on request)
- High precision of 0.03% of the input range
- Trigger possibilities on all channels
- Digital inputs for monitoring
TranAX® Universal DAQ Software
The TranAX® 4 data acquisition software turns your measurement hardware into a measurement solution. With TranAX® you get the maximum out of the Elsys measurement hardware:
- Easy configuration of channel and trigger settings, display of waveforms in customizable waveform displays, even of very large data sets.
- Various scalar-functions and an integrated formula editor for calculations are available for post processing analysis.
- Repetitive sequences can be automated with the help of the measurement flow control.
- For measurement reports TranAX has a documentation window to create printable reports.
- For further data processing, the measurement data can be exported to Matlab, Python or other programming languages and tools.
TraNET® FE 2044 or 8 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® FE 4048 to 16 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TPCEHigh precision and high resolution data acquisition cards, sampling rates from 2 - 240 MS/s per channel and x4 PCIe connectivity.More
SGA-2Bridge amplifier for highly dynamic measurements with strain gauges for 1/4, 1/2 or full bridge circuits.More