TraNET® FE 404
8 to 16 Channel Data Acquisition Unit
The TraNET FE 404 is the larger version of the TraNET FE 204 and can be equipped with up to 16 single ended input channels. Like all TraNET FE devices, the TraNET FE 404 is connected to a client computer via an Ethernet connection. Thanks to the integrated hard disk, autonomous long-term measurements are possible.
The devices are based on the Elsys data acquisition cards TPCE and therefore offer the same features and specifications:
- Sampling Rate 2 – 240 MS/s per channel
- Single ended or differential inputs
- ± 50 mV to ±50V input range
- Up to 240 MS/s sampling rate per channel
- 14/16-bit resolution
- Up to 128 MS memory per channel
- 8, 12 or 16 channels single ended or 4/8 channels differential per device
- High precision of 0.03% of the input range
- Trigger possibilities on all channels
- Scope / Multi-Block / Continuous and ECR recording modes
- Digital inputs for monitoring
- Recording possible without PC connected
- Systems expandable up to 1024 channels via device synchronization
- LXI class C compatible
- GBit Ethernet connection with ZeroConf for easy integration into the network
- Data transmission via TCP/IP protocol for setting, recording and saving
- Synchronization via SyncLink connection or PTP (IEEE-1588)
- Built-in 400 GB SSD hard disk for long time recording
- Robust aluminum housing
- Integrated web server for status and configuration
- incl. equipment case for a safe transport
TranAX® Universal DAQ Software
The TranAX® 4 data acquisition software turns your measurement hardware into a measurement solution. With TranAX® you get the maximum out of the Elsys measurement hardware:
- Easy configuration of channel and trigger settings, display of waveforms in customizable waveform displays, even of very large data sets.
- Various scalar-functions and an integrated formula editor for calculations are available for post processing analysis.
- Repetitive sequences can be automated with the help of the measurement flow control.
- For measurement reports TranAX has a documentation window to create printable reports.
- For further data processing, the measurement data can be exported to Matlab, Python or other programming languages and tools.
TraNET® FE 2044 or 8 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® FE 408 DPDust-proof data acquisition unit with up to 32 channels and programmable IEPE/ICP power source on all channels.More
TraNET® FE 404 Rack19'' rack version of the TraNET FE 404 data acquisition unit with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More