TraNET® FE 408 DP
Dust Proof Data Acquisition Device
The TraNET FE 408 DP is the largest unit in the TraNET FE family. It can be expanded up to 32 channels. The dustproof(DP) housing is optimally suited for dusty and dirty environments and is therefore ideally suited for outdoor explosion (blast) measurements. The TraNET FE 408 DP can be equipped with up to four TPCE-8016-8S-DP or TPCE-2016-8S data acquisition cards. These measuring cards are only available for this type of unit.
- 20 or 80 MS/s sampling rate
- 14/16-bit resolution
- 8, 16, 24 or 32 channels per device
- 64 MS memory per channel
- ±100 mV to ±25V input range
- ICP/IEPE power supply on all channels, 4 – 20 mA programmable
- ICP/IEPE status display
- Trigger possibilities on all channels
- Digital inputs for monitoring
- Dustproofhousing without fan to the outside
- Power supply 10 – 36 V DC
- Recording possible without PC connected
- Systems expandable up to 1024 channels via device synchronization
- PTP (IEEE 1588) synchronization (± 1us)
- GBit Ethernet connection with ZeroConf for easy integration into the network
- LXI class C compatible
- Data transfer via TCP/IP protocol for setting, recording and saving
- Built-in 400 GB SSD hard disk for long time recording
- Robust aluminum housing
- Integrated web server for status and configuration
The TraNET 408 DP is passively cooled and has no fans on the outside. Thus, no dust is sucked into the device.
The heat of the device is dissipated via the cooling fins on the lid as well as the rear panel. The maximum ambient temperature during operation is therefore limited to 35° C. Higher temperatures are possible with the help of an external fan, which transports the air away from the device.
TranAX® Universal DAQ Software
The TranAX® 4 data acquisition software turns your measurement hardware into a measurement solution. With TranAX® you get the maximum out of the Elsys measurement hardware:
- Easy configuration of channel and trigger settings, display of waveforms in customizable waveform displays, even of very large data sets.
- Various scalar-functions and an integrated formula editor for calculations are available for post processing analysis.
- Repetitive sequences can be automated with the help of the measurement flow control.
- For measurement reports TranAX has a documentation window to create printable reports.
- For further data processing, the measurement data can be exported to Matlab, Python or other programming languages and tools.
TraNET® FE 2044 or 8 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
TraNET® FE 4048 to 16 channel high-speed data acquisition device with Ethernet connection and integrated hard disk.More
RODASRuggedized outdoor data acquisition system and protective housing for TraNET FE Rack and other 19'' devices.More
BallAXComprehensive software for the acquisition and evaluation of internal ballistic measurement data and closed vessel tests.More