Dust Proof Data Acquisition Instrument - TraNET FE 408 DP
The TraNET FE 408 DP is the largest device of the TraNET family and allows device configurations up to 32 channels in a very compact chassis. The Dust Proof (DP) chassis is optimized for dusty and muddy environments which makes it very suitable for outdoor blast measurements. The TraNET FE 408 DP can be equipped with up to four TPCE-8016-8S-DP or TPCE-2016-8S-DP data acquisition boards.
- 20 or 80 MS/s sample rate
- Up to 16-bit resolution
- 8, 16, 24 or 32 channel per device
- 64 MS memory per channel
- ±100 mV to ±25V input range
- ICP/IEPE power on all channels, 4 - 20 mA programmable
- ICP/IEPE status indication
- Flexible parallel triggering mode using all channels and advanced trigger for debugging
- Digital inputs (Markers) for monitoring synchronized with analog signal
- Dust Proof Case without any fans to the outside
- Power Supply 10 - 36 V DC
- Stand alone operation for remote unattended capture of elusive signals
- Multi-Device Synchronization (SyncLink, GPS, IRIG, IEEE1588)
- Remote control over TCP/IP protocol for setup, recording, and data retrieval
- GBit Ethernet connection with ZeroConf for easy network integration
- LXI class C compatible
- Harddisk streaming for longtime monitoring
- Internal 200 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Robust aluminum case
- Integrated webserver for status updates and configuration
Support and Consulting
Do you need support or consulting services for your measurement task? Contact us:
The powerful data acquisition software TranAX brings out the best from the measurement hardware. Easy channel configuration of input range and trigger settings, fast visualization of the measurement curves even with large data sets, data post processing with the formula editor or report generation, these are only a few of the most important features of TranAX.
Several API's in different programming languages are available like C++, C# or Python.
Integration of the Elsys DAQ into LabVIEW is quite easy with the help of the LabVIEW Instrument Driver.
All measurement curves in TranAX are stored in the HDF5 file format which makes data imports to other 3th. part software easy.